Tuesday, April 17, 2012

3 things that make you happy- revised:
  • Arriving to work without drama and on time, dropping off the girls without tears or hardship. Yaaaayyyyyyy! Major happiness!
  • sleeping children,especially if they got that way peacefully
  • waking up in a tent
  • a clean kitchen with cleared counters
2 things you are looking forward to today (tomorrow, since it's late):
  • not having to do a school program; being with all my work teammates
  • easy chx nuggets for dinner that may be in the shape of dinosaurs.
2 long term things you are looking forward to:
  • eating my sandwich, complete with onions and lettuce, tomorrow
  • Ruby and Rachel both being in school; no more two drop offs before work.
1 person you are going to appreciate:
  • Ruby

2 comments:

Alan said...

Your explanation for doing 'tomorrow' in place of today suggests that you hadn't noticed that I quietly started changing 'today' to 'tomorrow' a while ago whenever i felt like posting in the evening.

The person who created this exercise needed that 'today' to help face the day, and that's how it got started.

As long as I've been doing this, I have had the least difficulty with 'today,' and very frequent trouble with 'long term.'

After doing several entries for 'tomorrow,' I am now thinking it may often be a better thing for me than 'today' even when I post in the morning.

Or maybe I should do both?

Herman said...

I think it's really open. Do it however works for you. :)

I have thought of doing it sometimes for tomorrow. IOt still really helps me to do it for today.