Thursday, August 31, 2006

IKEA Frogs

3 things that make you happy:
frogs
picking wild blueberries in an alpine meadow
good deals on Craig's List

2 things you are looking forward to today:
reading more of Ecology of Commerce at lunch
cleaning house

2 long term things you are looking forward to:
getting my new work table from IKEA
refinishing my craft cupboard with Mama

1 person you are going to appreciate:
Mary Richter (the head of Nordy's new Environmental Affairs Department--we've had some great conversations lately)

3 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

question for you, eliza: are you thinking about joining zoka's bike racing team? i noticed you on the email list from z, and it got me thinking... :)

have a wonderful weekend! love, kristen

Herman said...

frogs!

Eliza said...

I did get that email from Z, but at this point don't have a big desire to go into racing. I was excited about it after I saw the Ballard Crit, but since have thought about the incredible time committment for training--a lot! It would be fun to meet the team for the open ride some Saturday morning though.