Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas morning in Spokane

3 things that make you happy:
all my wonderful family (Penicks, Goweys, Winstons, Hearns, Hagopians)
Patagonia Capalene base layers
Cambridge glass

2 things you looking forward to today:
going to see a movie?
lighting the advent candle at Christmas Eve service

2 long term things you looking forward to:
bike ride on Christmas afternoon?
Christmas with my family on Monday

1 person you are going to appreciate:
my wonderful hubby, who got me Patagonia base layers for Christmas!

3 comments:

Herman said...

I'm curious, what are Patagonia base layers

Eliza said...

As you probably know, Patagonia is an outdoorwear company & their base layers are basically lightweight underlayers for hiking, camping, backpacking, kayaking, etc. They make tanks, long johns, long & short sleeve tops & they are the absolute best in outdoor base layers. So comfortable & soft, quick drying & warm. :)

We also really like the company itself, which has an alternative approach to the corporate one & they are a member of the 1% for the planet, in which at least 1% of a businesses sales are donated to the natural environment.

Herman said...

ok, I thought it might be something like that. Patagonia coats are pretty nifty.

Patagonia base layers just made me think of geology :)