Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas in Spokane

3 things that make you happy:
frosting Christmas cookies
the banter of my in-laws
wishing for new fallen snow

2 things you looking forward to today:
today is almost over, so I'll list my favorite things from the day:
seeing our friends' house in Spokane (Craftsman style--I loved it!) & learning they are expecting a baby
dinner with family friends


2 long term things you looking forward to:
celebrating Christmas tomorrow with my in-laws & going to the midnight Christmas Eve service at the church Levi grew up in
going home to my house & my kitties

1 person you are going to appreciate:
Lois, my mother-in-law

1 comment:

Kristen Gough said...

Merry Christmas to you guys! We love you and hope you have a wonderful time with family. Drive safely!