Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Life is short


3 things that make you happy:
  • eliza
  • mountain views
  • thinking of ever more terrifying sounding German ways to tell someone that I love them
2 things you are looking forward to today:
  • seeing my mom
  • terrifying loved ones
2 long term things you are looking forward to:
  • mountain hikes, mountain lakes, mountain streams
  • Eliza's pending child - who will probably be dour and prissy in rebellion to the rest of us
1 person you are going to appreciate:
  • my sister - who does so much for our mother, and makes time with her manageable for me
I wanted to link to the above image at someecards.com but I couldn't find it on their site

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Ich Liebe Dich!! (you'll have to teach me how to say this tomorrow).

And I think Figgy's restlessness in the womb is an example already of how bouncy & fun he'll be. :)

Serenity Now said...

This in particular made me laugh out loud: "Terrifying loved ones". Sounds like so much fun!