Tuesday, August 14, 2007

3 things that make you happy:
games & outings with my Alan (years ago & today)
my brother getting a new job
fun buttons from work

2 things you are looking forward to today:
dinner with a friend (especially since she's helping me prepare for my big interview!)
Levi buying a porch swing (looking forward to a new house to go with it someday)

2 long term things you are looking forward to:
cycling to Vancouver B.C. this weekend & having some time in the city
the feeling of satisfaction & relief once my interview is over (& finding out whether I got the job!)

1 person you are going to appreciate:
my hubby--for being paient & accomidating while I am so self-absorbed

2 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

Eliza, I am thinking of you and praying for you as your interview date approaches! I have such confidence in you and in God's plans for your life. This is an exciting time, and I feel so thankful to be your friend, and watch as things unfold for you. Have a wonderful bike trip... I wish I could join you! Also, I hope you post a photo of the porch swing on your blog...that sounds so nice! Much love to you, dear friend! xoxo, Kristen

Herman said...

Good luck on the interview

mot mot