Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sewing Hymns

3 things that make you happy:
light (candles, sun, Christmas lights, etc)
satsumas
familiar hymns

2 things you are looking forward to today:
buying the Christmas issue of Martha Living
attending my last sewing class & finishing my flannel pj pants

2 long term things you are looking forward to:
someday finding a special place to display my big glass float--I love glass floats & this is not only a large one, but it's also very special as it belonged to my G-maw & G-paw & was given to my Grandma Donnie & now it has come to me
experiments in sewing

1 person you are going to appreciate:
the singer/songwriter Marty Haugen (thanks, Mama!)

1 comment:

Kristen Gough said...

i love all your thoughts today. i didn't know you were taking a sewing class! how great.

and thanks for letting me know about your job interview. an affirming experience overall, it sounds like.