Saturday, October 14, 2006

Autumn--with a touch of sadness

3 things that make you happy:
candlelight
colder temperatures
fall's array of colors

2 things you are looking forward to today:
spending time with my in-laws (a trip to the locks in the brisk weather)
a cozy evening in our clean house with a fire in the fireplace

2 long term things you are looking forward to:
carving pumpkins & baking the seeds
fall projects in my craft room

1 person you are going to appreciate:
Danny Culotti (the young man shot at Westlake Mall was an old friend from high school--his funeral is today & I am sad that I cannot attend)

3 comments:

Herman said...

I am sorry about your friend

I hope you trip to the ballard locks was good. I was watching salmon today too.

Eliza said...

Where were you watchin salmon?

Herman said...

Along the Cedar River. Which of course connect to the Ballard Locks. I'm hoping to have my blog entry about it done today