Friday, November 04, 2005

3 things that make you happy:
loud, uncontrollable hiccups (not mine, but other people's)
weekends
thought provoking, heart inspiring conversation

2 things you looking forward to today:
sending off my demo to Don in Pennsylvania
getting some of our wedding thank you's sent out

2 long term things you looking forward to:
sledding with friends (hopefully down the hill by our house)
hanging out with eliza sometime soon


1 person you are going to appreciate:
kyle, as we celebrate five months of being married today!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Congratulations on five months together! You two are so great! I loved the pumpkin photos on your blog.
I would love to get together soon. If you are free & interested, I think I am going to check out the Shoreline Craft Market tomorrow morning--it opens at 9am & I'd love to have your company.

Kristen Gough said...

That sounds like fun! I'm meeting Amy for coffee at 10 on queen anne though, and so I'm thinking we'll have to shoot for another time. Thanks for inviting me to come along!