Thursday, October 27, 2005

Unruly leaves

3 things that make you happy:
the hundreds of big leaves that have fallen out our back door
hearing how my parents' kitties bring joy to their lives
my hubby's unruly hair--probably the longest it's ever been!

2 things you looking forward to today:
hearing my cousin Kyra's voice from in-state & planning to get together!
getting the watches (& display & signs) ready to take to the shop tomorrow (Trudy's Flowers downtown is going to carry them!)

2 long term things you looking forward to:
working on a local farm for a day with other Heifer volunteers
the births of Lars Schneider & Olivia Quinn Ng, both in December

1 person you are going to appreciate:
Levi

3 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

Congratulations on expanding your business! What great news. It was so good to see you last weekend, Eliza, and to see your watches, too. They look great!

Kyra said...

I have to ask...what are the watches? Do you make watches???

Eliza said...

I make ribbon watches to sell. The bands are interchangable, so you can switch them in & out for new colors/patterns. I can't include a link in this comment box, but I'll post a link to photos of them in my next entry. :)