Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Volleyball

3 things that make you happy:
reading about my little sister making new friends at college
my mother-in-law's cookies (the mint chocolate chip ones!)
waterfalls

2 things you looking forward to today:
tomato soup at lunch
playing volleyball tonight

2 long term things you looking forward to:
playing volleyball on a regular basis & getting to know some new people
finally getting our stairwell painted

1 person you are going to appreciate:
Boo & Bet--Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

Where are you playing volleyball? That sounds like a lot of fun (not for me, but for you!). Have a great time!
Love, Kris

Eliza said...

I am excited! I miss playing, so I've been researching open gym play & getting into the fall season & found out there's an open gym at Ingraham from 8-10pm! At least I know exactly where it is! :)