Friday, August 05, 2005

Pregnant women and sleeping

3 things that make you happy:
Fridays
A big glass of wine after a long week
Hot days and the sounds of crickets (or is it another insect?)

2 things you looking forward to today:
Taking some photos of my friend Madelyn who is 7 months pregnant and absolutely gorgeous
Climbing into bed with a boy I love and sleeping for at least 8 hours (finally!!!)

2 long term things you looking forward to:
Moving!
Going to grad school

1 person you are going to appreciate:
Myself. I know I've said that already, but it's an important one.

3 comments:

Herman said...

Appreciating yourself is a very good thing :)

Herman said...

oh, I forgot my other comment....

now I want to know if you are hearing crickets!

Kyra said...

Not at the moment, because I am in an office with icky central air. *sigh*